Guarantee / Warranty
The Guarantee Covers
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken
- Coils or wires that protrude or tear through any fabric
The Guarantee does not Cover
- In the case of warranty, do note that replacements (if any) are chargeable based on the number of years you have used your current mattress.
- Mattress fabric (including stains, soiling or burns)
- Mattress damaged due to an inappropriate use
- Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress and foundation, bent due to moving or folding the sleep set
- Replacement of another piece of the sleep set unless that other piece is also defective
- Damage due to abuse
- The guarantee or warranty will be voided if the mattress is soiled or in unsanitary condition
- If there has been any unauthorized repair or replacement of the unit’s parts
- If the unit has been mishandled
- If there has been any unnecessary service calls, including costs for in home service calls solely for the purpose of educating the consumer about the unit for finding an unsatisfactory power connection
- If the recommended weight restrictions are not followed (286kg on all sizes), the warranty will be void.
Transportation Charges for Mattress Inspection
- All Transportation charges for Guarantee/Warranty service will be met by the purchaser during the 10 year Guarantee/Warranty period. Transportation charge of $80 is applicable.
If identical materials are not available at time of repair or replacement, Sleep Tech reserves the Manufacturer’s right to substitute materials of equal quality. Identical fabrics cannot be guaranteed, however the closest available match will always be attempted.